Thursday, November 15, 2012

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

I have not seen this movie but have heard it's delightfully poignant.  I should add it to my collection of shameless '80s favorite, some of which reveal my affection for John Candy.

Let's work backwards:

1.  Automobiles -  I really couldn't care less about what I drive, as long as it runs well.  I bemoan the number of SUVs I see on the road; I think they are pointless.  I still occasionally lust after the Audi TT.

2.  My cousins and I saw Justin Long on the train back to Connecticut from the city a few years ago.  He is adorable.  We were too shy to approach him.  I recently asked my cousin who would win in a fight between Justin Long and Joseph Gordon-Levitt .  "Ugh!  JGL!" she stated exasperatedly.  I think it would be a close call.

3.  On my flight back from my mom's memorial last weekend, I sat beside a positively delightful guy.  Of course, he lives in California.  Or, he might be gay.  Oh, well.  Such is the journey of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment